Inspired by man-made, industrial materials aged by the elements, Boundary Metallics serves as a striking counterpart to the natural textures of a variety of Interface's carpet tile collections, including Global Change. Unlike many LVT products on the market, Boundary Metallics is offered in 25cm x 100cm Skinny Planks™, with the rectangular shape providing more visual depth than traditional square tiles.
"The beauty of Boundary Metallics is its versatility," said Interface Lead Product Designer Kari Pei. "With its sheen and light reflectivity, this product meets designer demand for on-trend finishes. In addition, its distinctive size and blend of pattern, pigment and texture offers a forgiving finish for end-users concerned about scuffs or marks and long-term wear."
Additionally, all of Interface's LVT offerings, including Boundary Metallics, feature the following design and performance attributes:
- Designed to match Interface's Skinny Planks, coming together with a precise fit, allowing customers to pair hard and soft products together
- Engineered to compatible height (4.5mm total thickness) with Interface's carpet tiles, providing the ability to effortlessly move from hard to soft flooring without transition strips
- Created with Sound Choice™ proprietary backing (and certified by Quiet Mark) to meet acoustical sound requirements for absorbing sound and reducing vertical sound transfer – ideal for hospitality and multi-family environments
- Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for all hard flooring products
- Recyclable through Interface's ReEntry™ program
- Backed by Interface's 15-year commercial warranty
For more information on Boundary Metallics, click here.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/interface-expands-modular-resilient-flooring-portfolio-with-new-lvt-options-300518719.html
Savannah Weeks, Global PR Manager, email@example.com, +1 678-634-1845