Level Set gives architects and designers, flooring dealers, and end user customers a curated set of LVT options that evoke distressed, reclaimed and exposed natural materials. The textures, colors and patterns available in the collection meet customer needs for lighter tones in flooring that provide more light reflection, which is ideal for customers looking to implement biophilic design elements into their spaces.
"We're seeing an increased focus on cohesive design throughout the built environment, as well as a rise in demand for soft and hard flooring that blends well and functions as part of a modular design system," said
The Level Set collection, with 36 options sorted into two groupings, is complementary to Interface's carpet tile offerings and consistent with the company's global design standards. This collection, available in Natural Woodgrains & Stones and Textured Woodgrains & Stones, comes in Interface's standard 25 cm x 1 m Skinny Planks™ and 50 cm x 50 cm squares.
Interface's LVT offerings, including Level Set, feature the following design and performance attributes:
- Designed to match Interface's Skinny Planks™ and square carpet tiles, coming together with a precise fit, side by side, allowing customers to pair hard and soft products together without layering one material on top of another, reducing material costs.
- Engineered to compatible height (4.5mm total thickness) with Interface's carpet tiles, providing the ability to effortlessly move from hard to soft flooring without transition strips, eliminating an unnecessary trip hazard and reducing the number of materials for specification and purchase.
- Increased thickness also offers better coverage of irregularities in the subfloor and lower sound transference from floor to floor.
- Constructed with a proprietary backing that is true loose lay and installs easily with TacTiles®.
- Built to ensure dimensional stability for great on-floor performance
- Designed with Ceramor™ ceramic bead coating to provide a durable finish that resists scratching and scuffing in challenging high-traffic spaces.
- Created with Sound Choice™ proprietary backing that meets acoustical sound requirements for absorbing sound and reducing vertical sound transfer, making Interface's LVT collection ideal for hospitality and multi-family environments.
- Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for all hard flooring products.
- Backed by Interface's 15-year commercial warranty.
To learn more about Interface's Modular Resilient Flooring offerings and the Level Set collection, visit this website.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/interface-unveils-its-first-luxury-vinyl-tile-collection-level-set-300432626.html
Christine Needles, Christine.email@example.com, 404-491-4660